With winter now upon those in the southern hemisphere, it is very important for us all to boost up our immune system as we fight to prevent ourselves from getting any flu’s or colds in the next few months.
Weather changes have been known for causing runny noses and sniffles in people that can spread like a pandemic.
But, if you want to avoid these symptoms, then I suggest you do whatever you can to make sure your immunity is as high as it can be.
Here is list of ways to achieve this:
1.Drink plenty of citrus fruits: Lemon is the ideal food for restoring vitamin C levels and for restoring acid levels. Your body’s internal climate will only benefit from drinking this juice.
2. Get plenty of rest: Sleeping is as important as anything in boosting your immunity. It ranges for different people but anywhere between 6 – 10 hours of sleep a night is recommended.
3. Get a herbal boost: Natural and raw herbs are essential in giving your body just what it needs in the fight against colds and flu’s.
4.High levels of protein: Protein is a building block for a healthy body and it is essential you have more protein than you do sugar type carbs.
5. Drink plenty of water: Water is the key to curing any headaches, or other annoying body pain. Hydrating your system will allow everything to run smoothly and more efficiently.
6. Stay away from sugar and coffee: Caffeine robs your body of nutrients and vitamins and also dehydrates you, while sugar will play tricks on your natural energy levels.
7. Have plenty of vegetables and fruits: Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals are all rampant in these foods and are essential in boosting immunity.
8. Stay warm: Your body doesn’t lie being cold and hinder your health severely.
9. Nurture yourself: If you feel pain, take care of it. Sleep regularly and have massages and plenty of rest time.
10. No alcohol: it’s like poisoning your body.